COMPLETE YOUR HOME: Elegant freestanding electric fireplace heater with full-frame wooden mantel brings a rich warmth feeling to your home. The fireplace mantel also brings a place to display your favorite personal items or seasonal décor. REALISTIC FLAME EFFECT: Use our electric fireplace with the heat function or independently for an attractive visual with adjustable brightness, providing the ambience of a gentle rolling fire all year long. SAFE FROM OVERHEATING: A thermal safety cutoff switch is included to prevent the freestanding fireplace from overheating and turns the unit off automatically in the unlikely event of falling over. ANTI-SLIP BASE: A base with anti-slip footing makes this freestanding electric fireplace more stable to stand on the floor and protect the floor from being
1400W Freestanding Electric Fireplace Wood Full Frame Stove Heater 3D Flame
- – Freestanding design electric fireplace heater with full-frame wooden mantel
– Great for any room in your home, completing your decor.
– 3D LED fire flame effect with adjustable brightness
– Safety thermal cut-off device for overheating protection
– Operates with or without heat for just the flame effect
– Fireplace mantel shelf provides a storage top to display your personal items.
– Decorative and authentic firewood design
– Remote Controller included for convenient use
– Assembly required
- Enjoy a charm reminiscent of the log fires of the past with this HomCom portable electric fireplace and add warmth and coziness to your home. Our maintenance-free electric fireplace heater is clean and cost-effective, offering a warm glow without emissions or expense. With 4800 BTU heating power and a realistic flame effect with adjustable brightness, we offer an authentic experience in a modern, efficient package.
- – Color: White
– Material: MDF, Metal Tempered Glass
– Overall Dimensions: 31″ W x 10.5″ D x 24.5″ H
– Power Cord Length: 6’br> – Power: 1400W
– Input Voltage: 110V/60Hz
– Certification: CSA
– Net Weight: 43 lbs lbs.
Never cover the heater or obstruct the opening at the base of the heater,
this could cause overheating and risk of fire.
Do not place it on carpet.